Mark your calendars, Lifetouch will be here to photograph your student on
Wednesday, October 4.
Look for your Picture Day Flyers coming home in your student's backpack on October 20.
Please remember that late orders will be accepted online only up to 48 Hours after Picture Day.
Below is our online hyperlink:
This website and code will be available for you until midnight (10.4.17) to complete your online order. The Lifetouch photographer will not be leaving a late order mailer this year, but rather some notices for students who try to turn in a late envelope.
Lifetouch offers a secure, mobile-friendly picture ordering site: MyLifetouch.com. This allows your family to mix and match poses and backgrounds to create your own packages.
Families can also enroll in MyFamily Rewards right from MyLifetouch.com to earn free digital image downloads and on-going discounts on future orders. And, by using our Parent Notify system you can use MyLifetouch.com in a quick, easy way.
Picture Day Tips from Lifetouch:
- Help your child pick out clothes and colors that look good on them. After all, your child is the star of the photo—not their shirt, so avoid slogans, logos, and big patterns. Small jewelry and accessories are fine but nothing too big or distracting.Make sure to check your flyer to see sample poses for your Picture Day. Some poses may show pants or skirts, so plan the complete outfit.
- Glasses are okay! Lifetouch photographers know all the tricks to reduce glare.
- Any hairstyle works for Picture Day. Schedule haircuts a few weeks ahead of time to allow hair to grow back a little, or you can go for a fresh-cut look.
- Keep kids relaxed and ready to be themselves. Smiles can look fake if they’re practiced ahead of time. Remember, smiles are like french fries—they’re better when they’re fresh.
- Don’t worry about “perfect”! That hair that always sticks up or a missing tooth shows your child just as they are right now—and you’ll enjoy looking back on that for years to come. On Picture Day, teachers and volunteers will help straighten collars and check posture. And, if you like, we have retouching options for scrapes and blemishes.
If your student misses Picture Day, or just needs to have a retake, no need to fret.
Retakes are scheduled for Tuesday, November 7.