Scroll down to preview live auction items!...
Saturday, April 21st
The spring event is an important fundraiser for Christ Community Lutheran School. The money raised at this event is one of many reasons we can provide excellent academics while leading children in their preschool through eighth grade faith walk! If you are a CCLS family member, St. Paul member, St. Peter member, friend, relative, neighbor, staff, supporter, or community member, this event is for YOU!
- Pork Chop Dinner, Silent Auction, Live Auction, Bake Sale, and more
- Meal includes $12 pork chop (Extra chop $2), cheesy potatoes, baked bean casserole or $5 Hot dog & chips with choice of water, lemonade, or coffee with dessert
- Tickets sold at the door. 2 – Under = Free
- 4:30-6:30 P.M. Dinner is served. Take out is available.
- 4:30 - 7:00 pm Silent auction is open
- 7:15 pm Live Auction
- Wine Pull
- Head's Tails Gam
- General Store - purchase baked goods, jars of jam, honey, syrup, cotton candy, and more
- Come to our Spring Event meetings March 1 & April 5 at 7:30 pm, following our GRACE meeting.
- Join a committee
- Advertise - hang fliers, posters, yard signs, church mailbox
- Auction - fill out online requests, email, mail, collect donations
- To see a list of requests, please visit https://goo.gl/xu0CVf
- Sponsorship - collect advertising/sponsorship, organize booklet
- General store - collect items for store, price each item, organize tables
- Sign up to work a shift - this will be located in the hallway closer to event or online at the "sign up genius" link found on the school website.
Share the opportunity to advertise local businesses in our sponsorship booklet.
2017 Sponsorship/Advertising Book raised $1,175.
Letters with "donation information" and "sponsorship" need to be distributed. Share the letters with your family, your employer, and with a business you regularly visit.
Additional fliers, donation letters, and sponsorship letters are located in the office or on the school website. Please share your flier with a friend or relative and invite, invite, invite others!
Together, we can do great things for our school, children, and God's Ministry!
Ideas for General Store Donation Items:
Silent Auction Items...
CCLS T-Shirt Quilt
donated by Susan Kohls (44x59")
Thanks to businesses and families such as yours, this event raised $23,599 in 2017!
As a privately funded school, CCLS depends on the money we raise from events like this one, to provide necessary curriculum enhancements, technology upgrades, and facility improvements for our school.
This year's goal is $30,000!
Pray and consider supporting us with an item or gift card for the silent or live auctions, through a cash donation, sponsorship, and/or attending this fun event!
Name recognition helps as business promotion!
- A tax receipt will be mailed after the event.
- Please mail or drop off donations during office hours:
- M-F, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- by April 9
- Christ Community Lutheran School
- Attn: Silent Auction
- 512 Co. Rd. 10 SE
- Watertown, MN 55388.
- School Office 952-955-1419
To open and print from a new window, click on the arrow in the square, in the upper right-hand corner of each image below:
South Africa Plains Game Hunt
Retail Value: $6,200; Minimum Bid: $1,000
2 Hunters, 8 Days, 7 Nights, 6 Days of Hunting with Theron African Safaris
New Zealand Red Stag Hunting Trip for Two
Retail Value: $6,000; Minimum Bid: $1,000
2 Hunters, 5 Days, 4 Nights, 3 Days of Hunting with Professional Staff
Argentina Big Game Hunting Package for Two
Retail Value: $3,600; Minimum Bid: $1,000
2 Hunters, 3 Days of Hunting with Professional Guide
Four Disney Tickets
Donated by Walt Disney World Co.
4 One-Day Park Hopper Passes
Provides Admission to a Magical Experience at each of the Unique Theme Parks within one day:
Valid at Walt Disney World in central Florida
- Complimentary tickets cannot be upgraded nor can they be applied towards a package to meet eligibility requirements.
- Passes valued at $164 per pass
Package Value: $ 656.00
Expires February 23, 2020
May not be used for admission from December 25-31 of any year.